One of the most common seasonal jobs our pest control experts encounter is wasp removal. In Bradford alone, we deal with this, on average, at least once a week during the course of a year. The best way to approach wasp removal (or any form of pest removal) is to use a professional company like Eradicate Pest Control.
As one of the leading companies to provide pest control services in Bradford and Yorkshire, we’re well equipped to deal with these fiery insects.
1. Our expert knowledge in dealing with wasp removal in Bradford means we understand all about their natural behaviour and instincts. We also know how to best deal with allergic reactions after stinging with advice over the phone.
2. Our pest removal experts use the correct PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and RPE (Respiratory Protective Equipment) whenever they deal with wasp removal work in Bradford and the surrounding areas. This fully protects them from wasp stings.
3. We have access to products that are not readily available to the public through our pest control services. This is for good reason. In the wrong hands, these products could be harmful to you, your family, pets and the surrounding ecosystem.
4. Wasp removal often means getting into tight and uncomfortable areas so each member of our pest control team is fully trained to work in confined spaces. This helps us to safely remove wasp nests from your Bradford property.
5. Our exemplary track record in wasp removal speaks for itself. We always have a well-devised pest control strategy. Our pest removal experts usually remove nests at night when these aggressive insects are at their most docile and less likely to sting.
6. We avoid using torches and lanterns wherever possible. This can alert wasps to what we’re doing. Once a wasp removal is completed, we make sure that the infested area at your Bradford or Yorkshire home is 100% clear and safe to use again.
7. To prevent further infestations, we recommend that you check to ensure cracks in seals around your Bradford home are filled. Also, consider installing fly screens on windows and doors to prevent wasps from entering your property.
8. Place wasp traps around your garden as a preventative measure. These are relatively cheap and can be purchased from most DIY stores in Bradford. Alternatively, you can make your own pest control trap by using an empty bottle, sugar and water.